Abraham Lincoln once said “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” I think we can all agree that the sentiment behind these words is pretty universal. Moms literally risk their lives to bring us into the world. Then they sacrifice their time, energy, physical and mental health, and often their career to raise us. They feed us, care for us, love us unconditionally, and show us how to be caring, considerate, and compassionate people. And, they do it all without ever expecting a single thing in return. In a word, mothers are AMAZING! Keep this in mind when celebrating her this Mother’s Day.
This year Mother’s Day is on Sunday May 14th, 2023. This year is very unique because we have just come through a few very difficult years. There are so many things to feel anxious about. Nobody is feeling that anxiety more than mom. She’s not just worried about the state of the world; she’s worrying about the impact of all these things on your future! This year she needs something truly special. She needs to know how special and appreciated she is. She needs something reassuring and lasting. She needs something that reminds her of how AMAZING she really is.
Has that got you wondering what the top gifts for mom this year are? To help point you in the right direction we’ve published our 2023 Mother’s Day Gift Guide. Here are the top five amazing gifts that are sure to show your mom how amazing you think she is.
1. Dimples Fingerprint Jewelry: Dimples are a unique and beautiful way to capture a loved one’s fingerprint and turn it into a piece of jewelry that can be cherished forever. Dimples offers a wide range of fingerprint jewelry, including necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. Choose from sterling silver, 10K, 14K, or 18K yellow, white, or rose gold to create a personalized and meaningful gift for Mom. Get her one from each of her children or grandchildren.
2. Dimples Fingerprint Jewelry with Diamonds: For a touch of luxury, consider adding diamonds to fingerprint jewelry. This stunning combination creates a sparkling and sentimental piece that will be treasured for years to come. Whether you choose a pendant, ring, or bracelet, a piece of fingerprint jewelry with diamonds is sure to make Mom feel special and show her how much she shines.
3. Name Necklaces: Name necklaces are a classic and timeless gift that never goes out of style. Customize a necklace with Mom’s name, her children’s names, her grandchildren’s names, or even a special word or phrase that is meaningful to her. Choose from yellow, white, or rose gold in any karat and create a one-of-a-kind piece your one-of-a-kind Mom.
4. Name Pendants: Another way to personalize a piece of jewelry for Mom is with a name pedant. Choose your name, you and your sibling’s names, or the names of all her grandchildren and have them hang on a stunning chain in a beautiful cluster to create a thoughtful and sentimental gift. Name pendants come in a variety of styles and materials, so you can find the perfect one to match Mom’s style.
5. Custom Jewelry: She’s a one-of-a-kind. The only one on earth. Have Dimples help you design and craft the perfect piece that says it all. Use fingerprints, handwriting, drawings, fine gems … whatever you want to make the most special and unique piece of jewelry she will ever own. It will bring her joy for the rest of her life.
No matter which of these options you choose, your Mother’s Day gift is sure to be a hit with Mom. Personalized and meaningful jewelry is a wonderful way to show your love and appreciation for all that she does.